Friday, August 11, 2006

Who else I met today (11-8-2006)?


Zila, I know Zila in Taekwondo Club, MMU. :) She is a sweet and nice gal. :) Friendly to others should be her motto. She is from FOM and tomorrow is her convocation. :) Congrat to you ya. :D

I remember his name, but I forget his name and don't know her name. So, I better don't introduce their name here. :) They are from FIT. When I saw him, I have a shock. Why? He really become 'fatter' already. However, congrat to you all. :)

Wai Ying, she used to be one of my schoolmate in secondary school. She as old as I but she graduate earlier than me. :) She is a nice gal and someone always tell me that she is pretty. :D Wai Ying, enjoy your working life ya. :)

Phei Hsien, she used to be my groupmate in an assignment last trimester. :D She speak softly and she definitely will smile to you whenever she met you. :D Congrat to you.

Hui Boon and her boyfriend (I guess).

No comments: