Friday, August 25, 2006

My best friends since secondary school

Suddenly miss all of you all so much. Miss the time we being together.


Ping Gee and Lee Hoon. Both of them are Taurus. Their skin is fair, at least much fairer than me. :D Currently, Ping Gee at Singapore and Lee Hoon at Johore. Next year will be Lee Hoon and my convocation. So, Ping Gee, no matter what happen, you must come ya. :D ;))


Soo Suan. Wah, she is a pretty gal, indeed. This is her convocation photo last year. She and I have a lot of similiarity between us. We hardly talk to each other, but I know that she will be someone be there for me whenever I needed. :D And so as I. Gal, if there is anything I can help you, don't bother to contact me ya. :) I will always be here for you as well. :)


Chin Chee. She is not at Malaysia now. :D She is at oversea to pursue her degree. :) She hardly come back but she is someone will be reserved as one of my best friends.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, miz u a lot.. luckily the photo not too ugly.. if not,... hehe... guess wat will happen~ anyway, take care la.. muackss!! luv ya~

Jynee said...

Haha... sure I will choose the photo which is pretty pretty one. :D :P Next time meet with u... must take some photos with u liao. :D found that the latest photo I had is ur convo foto.. :D Miss you ya... :D

Anonymous said...

wei,
my photo is ugly lah, change another one!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i sure will be attending ur convo if i am in msia.... haha

pinggee

Jynee said...

haha... dont care oo... even you are not in Malaysia, YOU MUST COME also... :P Else... hehe... >:)

Jynee said...

PGee... this photo ugly meh? :-? is my taste too bad or ur 近视加深了? :D okok... you send me one which is very nice one.. :P Then I change it... :D

Jynee said...

Haha... Eunice, tell you wat, my best friends in Secondary school are 2 Taurus, 1 Scorpio and 1 Pisces. :D :P Get what I mean? :P

Jynee said...

Haha... :D Smart answer... :P

Anonymous said...

sorry ya, just saw ur reply now, haha.. am i too late ???? kekekekekekekeke.... no need to change ald lah, so mafan...if u feel is beautiful then go ahead.. haha =p

pinggee