Friday, August 25, 2006

Story of Dog Dog 狗狗的故事



Hi everybody, I am Dog Dog. That is how my daddy and mummy call me. I am one year old. In my family, there are a lot of brothers and sisters. Mummy told me that there are some more brothers and sisters at my grandmum's house at Bukit Mertajam. There should be a bukit at Bukit Mertajam. Mummy also promise she will bring all my brothers and sisters here after some time. Hope daddy won't angry. I asked mummy where I come from. Mummy told me that I am a present from daddy. :D That's why mummy will definitely sayang me a lot. But mummy said she will sayang me but won't misuse the word 'sayang'. I don't understand. Mummy said I will understand when I grow up. :D Hehe, then I shall wait. :D

嗨,大家好,我是狗狗。爹地和妈咪都是这样叫我,所以,狗狗应该是我的名字吧。我今年一岁。在我的家庭里,有很多哥哥姐姐们。妈咪说,还有一些哥哥姐姐们在外婆家,大山脚。大山脚,应该就是在一座大山的脚下吧!妈咪还说,迟些会带全部哥哥姐姐们过来。希望爸爸不会反对。我是怎么来的呢?妈咪说我是爹地送给妈咪的礼物。嘿嘿,所以妈咪会很疼我。 但是妈咪说,她会疼我,但不会宠我。嗯,不懂妈咪在说什么。妈咪说我长大就会明白了。嘿嘿,那就等等看吧!


Here is my part of brothers and sisters. Tall, short, fat, thin, big, medium, small. :D According to mummy, although they are smaller size than me, but they are older than me. That's why I need to call them as older brothers and sisters.
他们就是我一部分的哥哥姐姐们。高矮肥瘦大中小都有。虽然他们比我小只,但妈咪说他们年龄比我大,所以我应该称他们为兄姐。


When I hanging high...
狗狗吊高高


When I become naughty boy...
狗狗爬高高


When I am looking for something...
狗狗嗅嗅嗅


Opss... I fall down :(( Wuawuawua...
Opss... 我跌倒了。呜呜呜。。。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it couldn't get weirder than this

Jynee said...

:D :P