Thursday, August 10, 2006

The day I meet with my AA (4-8-2006)

On Friday morning, I went to meet my AA, just because don't wish I get barred by MMU exam unit. :P While waiting Dr Sim outside his room, some photos had been taken. :D Just for fun. :P


The room of my Academic Advisor, Dr Sim Moh Lim.
The one sitting inside the room is my AA. The first photo is blur because when I am taking the photo, Dr Chung suddenly come out from his room. :D When you take someone's photo secretly, you will feel nervous, don't you? :D
Recycle activities in MMU. This activities is organised by Tzu Chi, a charity organization, in a monthly basis. :) If you are MMU students, do you know about this? The purpose of recycle is not asking you use more paper. But the message behind this activity can be expressed by 3R - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. :) We always remember the last R but always neglected the first and second R. My fellow friends, let's save our earth by REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE. :)
On the way back to hostel, saw this. What is that? The tent in front of FOE. Why in this condition? All because of storm rain the day before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to drop by and view your pictures, to share your world for a while ;-)

Jynee said...

:-? Emileen, are you Emily from CSP7 group 3? :) Mind to introduce yourself? :) Sorry if I hurt you because of cannot recognise you. :">