Sunday, January 21, 2007

Industrial Training (part 2)

After review the previous post, feel like I am complainting too much on the ITP. But actually I don't mean that and the company is not that bad. (Haha, now only realise that I am really difficult to really express myself nicely in English) Actually, I ever talk to a few engineer there. All of them actually love the working environment there. They said politic actually not exist in the company. Everyone are helping everyone just to make the project success. :) May be there are too many trainees in the company. Trainee normally mix around with trainees. :) From this industrial training, I know a lot trainees from MMU and friendship between us had improved. I truly appreciate them. Trainees are helping each another and craping a lot especially in da trainee room. :D Altho our seat is not as comfortable as those sitting in cubical, but the jokes had foster our friendship. :)

Other than that, I am so lucky for being assigned to my supervisor. At least I have chance to code as well as become two weeks' tester. :D Thanks to my supervisor for didn't spoon feeding me during the industrial training. :) Altho it is quite pressure at the very beginning. However, I learn a lot on the way finding the solution for the task assigned. :)

I am sure, after 5 days, I will start missing the time in the company. :)

1 comment:

Galaxie said...

Hi~ I must agree that every company has its own culture, just like everyone has his/her own personality. It's hard to please everyone. So, why bother? As long as we try our best to do our job, I think that's enough. It's easy to talk than action though. Let's hope for the best!