Saturday, April 14, 2007

Jit Sin Ginna Awareness!!!!!



This is a letter from Chee Yang. According to Boon Pin, Seow Meng from my batch, graduated 2001 become one of the victim last month as well. My fellow friends, please be aware and inform your family immediately. Don't let those bad guy misused our graduate magazine.

Hi all,
My name is Choo Chee Yang, and I graduated from SMJK Jit Sin at 1999, currently stay in singapore . However, my parents are still stay in BM.

Last friday morning, i received a phone call from my mum, said a guy called and claimed that he was my classmate, named Han Ping or You Peng. Told my mum that he wants to send the wedding invitation card to me.

That time i only recalled i got a classmate called Han Ping who is now working in Singapore as well. So i told my mum i don't know and thought mayb he'll mail to me, I wasn't vigilant enough to tell my mum to beware since it maybe a stranger.

But, this guy showed himself at my house in BM and wanted to hand over the invitation card to my mum, my mum got to let him enter to show politeness and my mum said he ' s looks smarter than me (good looking guy not bad guy's mentality).

After he entered, started to tell a lot of stories to distract my mum, such as my school time's stuff. After awhile, he complaint he was thirsty and required a drink. At 1st he said he can't take cold drink, so my mum went in dining room to pour warm water for him, unnoticely he followed behind and then suddenly changed his mind that he wanted cold drink. So my mum went to fridge to get some cold drink.

At this time, this f**ker told my mum said his b**** mother was waiting outside and he want to fecth her outside. So this fucker walked out in the seconds. Before my mum noticed something wrong. This bloody cb f***er took away my mum ' s hand bag and a new mobile phone that i gave my dad during chinese new year.inside my mum hand bag there's a old hand phone and rm40++. Although i am very very frustrated, but the loss was not too great. Just a new samsung mobile most.

But, whati most t*l** was this bloody cb f**ker went to another friend of mine called Teh Chee Hong's place. Headdressed himself the same name as he told my mum, and he's able to tell Chee Hong ever met in the motorcycle's accident during in the school time and he's currently in Japan. As usual, Chee Hong's mother believed what he said and let him enter. The details of these incident I was not too clear because it was told from my neighbour Ming Hong to my mum who is very closed to Chee Hong. All I knew is this time, this cb f**ker really cheated her that he knows the methods to clean to golden chain and jewellry etc. So she brought out all her jewellry to let the f**ker clean it. And this f**ker really took away a total cost of rm7000 from her!!!!!


Friends from Jit Sin,i suspect some organisation has used our graduation book to get our address and house phone no. And they maybe had monitored our residents a long period of times. So i am here as a victim to warn you all, to tell your family not to open the gate to a stranger who claimed he's your old schoolmate. Because this maybe the wolf within a sheep's outfit, this f***ker is look alike my friends in the graduation book's photo. This incident I have told my friend Chau Chong, Han Ping, Aik Keong, Koon Chuan, Kean Kun etc. And I'll make more calls to others.

To prevent this syndicate still active, I pleased that all mates could take this incident seriously and I want this cb f**ker get arrested. I hope BM police force and school administration can notice this issue.

Last, please help me pass this message to other Jit Sin pals and wish there's no more victim from now on.


http://www.kwongwah.com.my/kwyp_news/news_show.asp?n=81024&rlt=1&cls=102&txt=2007/4/8/bw200748_81024

No comments: