Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The day with Korean Food and Eye on Malaysia

After weeks busy with FYP, he brought me out after the FYP thesis submission. :) He knows that I did a very hard work for weeks and it is time to relax and award myself. :)

First, we went to the Korean Town at Ampang to have our special Korean Food. :D It is my first time being there. Great and nice to have such dinner for the day.

Outside view, look so common...


There are rooms for family of friends go in group


Beer


They will serve you. The beef is delicious. :) There are a lot of side dishes and it is free refill

Full... :D Next destination: Eye on Malaysia! :D A place I wish to go and snap photos... :D He can read my mind and bring the tripod along. :D So that we can have a nice nite view photos...

Eye on Malaysia and laser show. Not rili a show, just some laser dancing there


Blurry twin tower photo taken in the gondola.


Down there. Gondola pass by one by one. There are 5 round in total. :D


Just immediate down there. Under the Eye on Malaysia


The big eye. :D


Nice shot by a professional camera man. :D


Believe or not? I take this photo without the help of tripod.


Another nice shot. :D


I like green environment. Please plant more trees for our next generation. This will be their earth, we have the responsibility to save the earth for them.

6 comments:

jesslynn said...

Lastly, u stepped into eye on malaysia ... haha!! Great pics u had taken :D

Jynee said...

Haha... but too bad, when I stepped into the eye, it just cry before that. So the window is blurry, can't see clearly in the eye. :D

*~Shy~*

Anonymous said...

y u 2 ppl eat so many food 1?
later become 大肥婆 o...
haha.. =^.^=

Jynee said...

Haha... No worries... :D I dont think I will become fatty woman... :P

Suan, how r u lately? :D

*~Shy~*

narrowband said...

It is very difficult to take nice pic from inside the gondola - either will be blurry, or will be too dark!! So I did a lot of trial and error and managed to capture some nice ones.

Let me share here.

First time I went with my friends, we arrived in the evening, bought tickets but didn't ride. We returned at night to ride it.

About two weeks later my parents say they want to go too, so I went second time with my family. Hehehe.. but it was afternoon so no fireworks.

Recently the there have not been many tourists who're interested in the ride. Disappointing response.

Jynee said...

Hi narrowband, you really had lots of nice photos. :) Great shot... :) When I ride the Ferris Wheel, it is too bad, the window is full of drops of water. :) and the window is quite blurry. :) So only the blurry photo I be able to get. :) However, really nice to have you to share your nice shot here... :)

Have a nice day...

*~Shy~*