Thursday, April 26, 2007

FYP Presentation Photos

Hi all, I had took some FYP presentation photos for some of you. :) If you want me to send you the photos, please leave your contact to me or contact me using YM. As promised, the photos is not for blogging purpose. :) Just feel that the momment will be quite memorable for you all in future, that's why I took the photos for you all. :)

By the way, my presentation is on:

Date: 3rd May (next Thursday)
Time: 1155am ~ 1225pm
Venue: Alcatel lab
Title: PC based Health Monitoring System
Supervisor: Mr Tan Wooi Haw
Moderator: Mr Chan Mun Leong

:D Really hope you all can attend my presentation. :D Your support on the day will be much appreciated. :)

(You can save the enlarge version of the photo by clicking on the photo)

The only class photo we took after these 4 years... :) Great to know all of you. :) And dedicate this photo to those not be able to take this photo with us.

2 comments:

秋芸芊 said...

我好可惜!因为那时没有拍照!
sien !!
但是,好替你高兴!
因为照片真的有纪念价值哦!!!

Jynee said...

Yeah yeah... thanks to Chiaw Yin who make the suggestion. :) Else, I will miss the chance also.

*~Shy~*