Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Present...


The precious gathering. :D Really miss the time and I swear, I will never forget anyone of you in future. :) This is the most meaningful present I get for my 23rd birthday. :)


Yoga pant. From my closest MMU buddies (Eunice, Lei, Kiang, Jin n ZC. :) Thanks for your present, I like it so much. :D Finally have my yoga pant. It let me practice yoga in a more comfortable way. :D Thanks to you all ya... :D


Handphone holder from my Kai Kor (Yan Hsing) from Taekwondo. :D Haha, such a big surprise to me. I so wish that I can have a handphone holder since I own a handphone. But every time when I shop and plan to buy, I am so hard to take out my purse and pay for it. Just because I feel that it is quite a waste of money while I am still a student. :D Really thanks to Kai Kor for making one of my small dream come true. :D

After all, the wishes from my friends make my big day meaningful. :) The heart will count. :) And really thanks to all of you. :) The wishes come from Penang, Singapore, Johore, Malacca, Cyberjaya and even Australia, US and China.

No comments: