Saturday, November 18, 2006

The precious sunset after working day...

Recently, Cyberjaya always rain in the evening. For a passenger of motocycle, it is not a really good experience. However, I am a lucky gal. :D For the 5 days working days, I never ride the motocycle under heavy rain. :) Thanks to everyone again. :D Thanks to the one allow me leave office at the right time. :D Thanks to the one fetching me back with his car while there is raining a bit heavier. :D Thanks to the one pray with me everyday. :D Thanks to my motocycle rider (= driver). :D Well, is time to enjoy the beautiful sunset view... outside Panasonic R&D Centre at Cyberjaya. :D





Sunset is not the end of the day. But it is the beginning of tomorrow. :)
Failure is not the end of our life. But it is the beginning of success. :)
Minasan, gambateh ne!

No comments: