Saturday, November 11, 2006

Our convo for the course...

End of the course, I learn some technical knowledge from the course. Not only that, I learn more about philosophy about humanity. :D Don't know I am using the correct term or not. :D Thanks to everyone around me...

Our trainer, Miss Ee. She is pretty. :D



Can't see clearly right? :D More photos below...


Yeah, certificate. :D Miss Ee and I. :D


My groupmates, Miss Ee and her helper during the course. :D From left: Jack, sir, Miss Ee, FeiMee, I.


Miss Ee and three of us. :D Outside the classroom. :D


Finally, three of us. :D This is my first time group with FIT student in assignment. :) Different feeling compare to group with FOE students. :D However, is a good experience I gain. :D Jack is our group leader. :) He is knowledgable in programming. FeiMee is a cute gal. I learn some lesson from her. Sometime, it is really good to be less sensitive and be careless. :) Well, after all, it is fun to work with them. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
after glancing tru the photos, i notive sth.......

-----> u r really look more beautiful in ur new hair style ler.......(from my heart 1, i dont lie, hahahaha)

pinggee

Jynee said...

Haha... PGee, :-? Are you really from your heart bo? :D :))

Okie okie la... believe you once la. :D Haha, so happy... instinct told me that you praising me today. So stil cannot sleep till now. :D Instinct ask me to online to view the compliment. :D :))

Take care ya... my gal... :P

*~Shy~*

Anonymous said...

aiyo,
sleep earlier lah, not good for ur health....if u wanna look beautiful and young!! =)
pinggee