Saturday, November 11, 2006

Last day of three weeks...

Today is the last day of the three weeks. Everyday, wake up early at 615am, take the bus to Serdang KTM station, take the KTM to Subang Jaya, transit at KL Central, walk from Subang Jaya KTM to USJ15 through a quiet residential area. But, I am extremely lucky I can say. At least I never walk in heavy rain, never become a victim for snatch thieves and such. Thanks to Jack for fetching me back twice. He is one of my lucky star preventing me from walking in rain. :D Thanks for Siang Sin for fetching me to KTM station. He might be my lucky star excluding me as one of the victim of snatch thieves. :D Thanks to Manggai who accompany me for one day trip. :D She open my eyes with the culture of India in Malaysia. :D Thanks to FeiMee who called me when she found out that I am late for exam. :D Frankly, I enjoy the trip although it is tiring. I learn to enjoy what I am doing. :)


Last day, on the bus. :D Erm... this photo is not nice. Take another one...


This look better. :D


Small kids with primary school uniform. :D I like it and miss my primary school life and school mates. :)



This road is so quiet each time I walk through. Why today so many car parking here? :-/


Ohh... there is a mosque there and today is Friday. :D


The KFC I wish to go the most. :D The outlook is so nice. :D I like the design. :D

No comments: