Friday, May 25, 2007

A new journey of friendship


Graduation is just like the sun rise of a day. :) The beginning of the new journey in our life. :)

In all the my friends' blogs, all about "leaving friends...", "graduation...", "sad..." etc is posted. But, in this post of mine is not to mention about all of that. Because, I believe that, it is just the beginning of another friendship path for us. After completed the 5 years studies in MMU, I believe that everyone had met someone, learnt something and such. No matter where you go in the near future, everything you get from MMU, all will be stayed in our memory.

Take care everyone. :) And remember, we never leave each other.

You will be always stay in my heart. And I hope I will remain in your memory forever. :)

p/s: Don't forget to invite me if you get married ya. :D

No comments: